WLA Sawtelle Asphalt Repairs - March 5th - Nominate a Location!
Send it here: email@example.com
The Bureau of Street Services scheduled a Small Asphalt Repairs (SAR) truck for the West Los Angeles Neighborhood Council District to perform small asphalt repairs on 3/05/19
Only 15 addresses will be inspected per Neighborhood Council. https://www.westlasawtelle.org/wlasnc-boundaries
· Only 15 addresses will be nominated and inspected per neighborhood council.
· Street Services will address as many locations as possible with the resources allocated for the program (1 pothole truck).
· If locations submitted do not qualify for the program, you will be informed of the reason.
· BSS may be able to complete a slightly larger project in the neighborhood, this will be determined at the time of inspection.
Wilshire Boulevard to the North,
The 10 freeway to the South,
The 405 freeway to the East, and
The City of Santa Monica/Centinela Avenue to the West.
Select high visibility locations:
· Parks, schools, churches, places where people congregate
· High volume alleys
If you nominated a location that was not repaired last time, go ahead and nominate it again. Hopefully, it will make the list this time.