The owners of the buildings that take up the block of the 11355 and 11377 Olympic Blvd want to remodel the space and add 100,000 sq ft of office and retail space. They are holding a scoping meeting at/on
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Arrive any time between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to speak one-on-one with City staff and Project consultants.
Felicia Mahood Multipurpose Center 11338 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90025
They are requesting
REQUESTED PERMITS/APPROVALS: The Project Applicant is requesting ministerial and discretionary approvals as part of the Project, including without limitation:
(1) A General Plan Amendment to revise Footnote 1 on the West Los Angeles Community Plan Land Use Map to indicate that Height District 2 would be applicable to the site;
(2) A Zone Change from Height District 1 to Height District 2;
(3) Revision of the existing Q zoning conditions;
(4) A Conditional Use Permit for Major Development Project for a nonresidential addition of more than 100,000 square feet;
(5) A Site Plan Review; and
(6) A Vesting Tentative Tract Map.
Please note that there are plans for the developer to attend the February PLUM meeting.